The Primark brand is setting up in the center of Mons and therefore, a commercial business permit is necessary (which is actually the case for all commercial surfaces exceeding 400m²).
The development of the business implementation permit requires rigor and accuracy, the administrative procedure is mandatory and complex (change of legislation: competency regionalized with the legal decree of 5th February 2015, applied since 1st June 2015).
A commercial business implementation permit consists of :
- a document generated by the « LOGIC » software (Localisation and management of commercial implementations)
- a business permit implementation form
A justification of 4 delivery criteria
- Consumer protection
- Urban environment protection
- Social policy
- Contribution to a more sustainable mobility
Based on our expertise (+ than 60 files introduced since the new legislation, representing 50% of all Walloon files), we have set up our own analytic tool intended for the preparation and monitoring of the file in order to facilitate its development.
From the very beginning we assess the file qualities and detect the improvements that can be done in order to improve it.
We are aware that both the new legislation and the administrative procedure are complex. That’s why we take care of it for you.
We have been the privileged contact point for Primark during the whole file preparation, as well as for the meeting with the competent authorities.
For the Primark brand, as with all our business implementation permit requests, we have been taking care of :
- the writing of the legal permit
- the file presentation to the competent authority
- the file introduction
- the file follow-up until we get the decision of the competent authority
Our expertise, our reactivity and our large understanding of the legal requirements allows us to manage all aspects of the procedure.